Nurses, Laboratory Technologists, Pharmacists, Therapists, Social Workers, Chiropractors, Medical Administrators, Dental Hygienists, Chaplains and countless Hospital and Nursing Home career caregivers, may be eligible. Must have medical certificate or degree.
This specialty mortgage program reduces the red tape, that extra paperwork and so many of the out of pocket costs often associated with residential home mortgage financing programs.
For anyone with a career in a medically related field, this program will eliminate on every mortgage the Loan Application Fee, the Loan Processing Fee, the Mortgage Underwriting Fee and the Mortgage Commitment Fee and associated Commitment Points which can save as much as 2.00% to 3.00
Eligible Medical Mortgage finance would consist of the following:
- First Time Home Buyer and Second Time Home Buyer Program or a 203k Streamline to add a new kitchen or more bedrooms for your growing family.
- Financing for a Single Family Home, a two to four family unit, a condominium or a manufactured home.
- Financing for a Mixed Usage Commercial Property such as a Store with Apartments.
- Home Mortgage Loan Programs require very little or NO down payment
- Competitive low rates and allow more flexible credit criteria.
- Refinance Programs also provide a Rate and Term refinance up to a 97.75% Loan to Value of the Appraised Value of your Home.
- Refinance Programs also provide a Cash-out refinance mortgage (for any reason) up to a 85.00% Loan to Value.
If you have questions or would like to get more information on mortgages for doctors, nurses and other medical professionals please fill out the form on this page, or call us at (888) 886-5829.